Dr. Sana Zeba
BDS, MDS (Oral Medicine & Radiology)
Dr. Sana Zeba is an Oral Healthcare Professional & Consultant Maxillofacial Radiologist in the field of Dentistry. She did her B.D.S. from MJP Rohilkhand (Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre in 2014) and M.D.S. from SGT Dental Hospital and Research institute (Sri Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon in Jun.2018). She has rich clinical experience in oral premalignant and malignant lesions, oro-facial neuralgias and muscular disorders. She has a specialized skill in oral medicine and oral radiology. She has worked in various research works and have participated as speaker in various conferences in the field of Dentistry.
- Dealing with oral lesion of medically compromised patents, patients with psychosomatic disorders, oral cancer, HIV patients, immunocompromised patients, benign tumors and cysts.
- Patients with Premalignant lesions.
- Early detection of oral cancer and lesions pertaining to oral cavity.
- Various chair side investigations (vizilite, vital staining, smears).
- TMJ joint specialist.
- Neuralgia and Orofacial pain management.
- All sort of radiological interpretations (IOPA, OPG, CBCT, MRI, USG, Sialography) for diagnosis.
- Interventional radiography (Sialography, Arthrography, USG Guided Biopsy).
- Excellent diagnostic skills using clini9cal knowledge and X-ray.
- Completed Dissertation in December 2017 titled “Alternative Therapies in OSMF”
- Completed Library Dissertation in March 2016, titled “Efficacy of Lycopene & spirulinaadjuvant to corticosteroid therapy in management of oral submucous fibrosis: A comparative study”
- Awarded best poster in XIV National Triple O Symposium on “Ultrasound in Health & Disease”.