At Polaris Hospital, Gastroenterology and GI Surgery are given to the clinical care of patients with digestive system, gastrointestinal land liver issue. These incorporate peptic ulcer ailment, gastro-esophageal reflux malady, gastrointestinal dying, utilitarian gastrointestinal disorder, pancreatico-biliary infections, intense and incessant liver sickness and in addition gastrointestinal and liver malignancies.
What is Gastroenterology ?
Gastroenterology is the branch of medical science that deals with digestive system and its disorders.
Treatments & Procedures
- Gastroscopy, to inspect the inside of the stomach, gullet and the duodenum.
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy.
- Endoscopic procedures
- Interventional endoscopic procedures
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)
- UGI Endoscopy
- UGI Endoscopy with Biopsy
- Variceal Banding Oesophageal (EVL)
- Dyspepsia (gas, bloating of abdomen, distension of abdomen)
- Gastro oesophageal reflux disease (acidity, heartburn, vomiting)
- Loss of appetite/weight loss
- Irritable bowel syndrome (chronic diarrhea, mucus in stools, loose bowel movements/constipation)
- Inflammatory bowel disease e.g. ulcerative colitis/Chrohns disease.
- Elevated SGOT, SGPT (could be due to chronic Hepatitis B or C, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease)
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pancreatitis (Acute/Chronic)
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Hepatobiliary & Pancreas
- Liver tumours (Primary/ secondaries)
- Carcinoma of gall bladder
- Complicated gallstone disease (Cholecysto/Choledochal duodenal Fistula)
- Choledochal cysts
- Post cholecystectomy biliary injuries
- Carcinoma of the head of pancreas
- Surgery in Acute pancreatitis (Necrotising pancreatitis)
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Surgical obstructive jaundice
- Carcinoma of the stomach
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumours of stomach
- Complicated duodenal ulcer disease
- Small bowel tumours
- Crohns disease
Colon, Rectum & Anal canal
- Colonic cancers
- Ulcerative colitis
- Colonic polyposis
Jaundice –obstructive jaundice, viral hepatitis and biliary stone disease.
Chronic liver disease – (Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C), cirrhosis, portal hypertension, variceal bleeding, ascites
Ulcers – Peptic ulcers, Gastric ulcers , Esophageal ulcers
Cost/Estimate of Treatment
To know more about our Best Gastroenterologist in Gurgaon and cost or estimate of the treatment for jaundice, ulcer, liver specialists, acidity, stomach cancer, gastroenterology specialists, please share your request and reports at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.